Saturday, November 28, 2009

Off in a Cloud of Dust!

OK SO! Tomorrow my adventure begins! Goin on walkabout, or DRIVEabout! (Not sure if I have explained this already but walkabout is an Aboriginal Australian tradition where the young boys go out and become men.) Jeremy and I are driving all the way up the coast tomorrow to the sunshine coast. As we drive through Sydney we'll be picking up my good friend Rob White from back home, who has just arrived in Australia. I figured we'd give him some hospitality and friendship in a foreign country! So Jeremy, Rob and I will be traveling then from Sydney to Noosa (on the sunshine coast) with a nights rest in between. We plan on just pulling over to a strip of beach on the coast and tenting it for the night. I CAN'T WAIT for this adventure to start! Once we get to Noosa we've rented an unreal apartment for super cheap! I'll keep you posted! as for right now, I'm going to start getting some things ready!
G'day Mates!
Em xxox

No comments:

Post a Comment