Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cairns

I feel like all of my blogs start with "I know its been a while", so I'm going to try harder to keep up with this thing!
I went to cairns with my mommy and Aunt Joanne. It was loverly. I was a nice change from the colder Canberra winter/supposedly spring. It was about 28 and humid every day. The first day I got a sunburn in about ten minutes at about 830 am, on the way to get sunscreen! epic, seeing as I don't even wear sunscreen at home when I'm laying in the sun for hours! The second day that we were in Cairns we got right down to business and took a trip with Passions of paradise tours out to the great barrier reef! I tried, drumroll please, SCUBA DIVING. It was awesome, accept when you smile all this salt water gets into your goggles ... and I was smiling A LOT. Then we did a little snorkeling and I enjoyed a nice cool pure blonde beer on 1.5 hours trip back to the shore. Lovely.
The next day We enjoyed a little trip up into the rainforest, no big deal lol. It was awesome. I held a koala, ate some yummy food, saw unreal markets and enjoyed an unreal passionfruit-someotherfruit gelato lol. Our last day is Cairn was kinda a lazy day, we just chilled out around the town, by the pool and what not. It was kinda cloudy with a little bit of light rain now and then, so I decided to take a break from slapping on heaps of sunscreen which I hate doing so much. FAIL. Bad idea. I GOT A SUNBURN, IN THE RAIN. Oh Australia, you never cease to amaze me.
G'day folks!
p.s. I'm gonna be on here for a while lol. I've got some serious updating to do on my life!

We Found NEMO!






For More Pictures see my Facebook! www.facebook.com/m.a.jean

No comments:

Post a Comment