Saturday, November 21, 2009

Road Trip Ahoy!

The car has had a tune up and in one weeks time Jeremy and I will be going on a road trip up the coast. The plan is to drive straight up to the sunshine coast from Canberra. This takes about 13-14 hours! At the sunshine coast we have lucked out and scored an apartment for 50 dollars a night!! (Jeremy's moms got the connections!) So we will be staying in a fully furnished apartment and doing day trips to different places on the sunshine coast. After a few days there, we will be making our way back down the coast. The first stop will be Brisbane, where jeremy has family. After some visiting we will be moving on down the coast. and instead of just driving all the way home in one go, we will be stopping and spending the days and night at random coast towns such as Coffs Harbour, Byron Bay, Nimbin and more. For this, I cannot wait. I have never been on a true road trip before. hopefully it will live up to the high standards that I am have for it. I will also quite possibly be meeting my friend form Canada, Rob White, who is traveling to Australia along the way! I am very excited about this! I will update you as much as I can throughout the road trip! I have a funny feeling that, now that I am not in school I will have time for a lot more Blogging! Hurray!
G'day Mates,
Em xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment